View the recording of our FREE webinar from Tuesday, October 24
Award-winning BrandUp author and TEDx speaker Stacey Ross Cohen and special guest Nancy Goodman, Founder and Executive Director of College Money Matters discussed Cracking the Code: College Admissions Success.
The audience for this session included high school juniors/seniors, parents, counselors, and mentors. This transformational and engaging session is your golden ticket to understanding how to:
- Dazzle Admission Officers to Rise to the Top of the Applicant Pile
- Leverage Social Media to Put your Best Self Out There (most admission officers & job recruiters are looking!)
- Master Essential Life Skills: Ace interviews, Networking, & More
- Tips to Find and Secure Scholarships Benefits of Affordable Institutions Regardless of Financial Means
- FAFSA: Unlocking Low-Cost Government Loans
The webinar unlocks the secrets to conquering the ever-evolving college admissions landscape. In a world where getting into your dream college is more competitive than ever, it's crucial to be prepared and strategically smart.
Where you Apply Matters: 6 Ways to Be Smart from the Start